Grateful

Today I decided to write in english so first let me apologize for those that read my blog and only speak portuguese (You can always translate if you wish to). There is not a particular reason, its just my mood that fits with english ... (weird, I know).

I want to tell you how grateful I am today for some little things in my life. My life is far from being perfect and at this moment that I'm writing the post I have some tears in my eyes...
But behind that imperfection I feel that I'm such a blessed girl.

I had a tough week. One of the toughest of my second year probably: Lots of work, crits, special ones far away from me, it's not easy.
But I could feel love coming from the special ones, I could feel support, even though they didn't realize. Someone really special just surprised me with small details, for being there more than before and for being him, just the way I love. I don't know how much it's going to last but I really appreciated.

For being one of the toughest weeks I almost felt how my limit looks like. I almost broke apart but I kept strong waking up everyday and facing my life the way it is.

And I'm here today preparing myself for some busy weekend, working and trying to succeed...
And I'm here quite happy because yesterday I heard: You're one of the hardest workers...
Even though I know I have to do more and better, this little statement just made me feel alived to work again.

...

Comentários

Mensagens populares